- Community Development
About the WBC:
The Women’s Business Center of Kentucky helps female-owned businesses start and grow. We empower entrepreneurs by offering tools and support to established businesses so they can stabilize their companies, generate sustainable profits, strategize future growth, and contribute to the growth and economic development of our community.
The Women’s Business Center offers free, confidential business coaching to start-up and existing businesses.
Click here to visit the complete Women’s Business Center website today!
Our services include:
• Customized, one-on-one business counseling (online or telephone)
• Business plans, cash flow projections, and marketing plans
• Business coaching
• Access to capital for survival and growth
• Certification and procurement workshops
• Business webinars, workshops, and networking events covering all aspects of managing a successful business
• Financial education online training – eHomeAmerica.org
Women in Business Expo & Conference
Each year, the Women’s Business Center hosts a day-long conference of empowerment and training with the support of the U.S. Small Business Administration and Community Ventures. the annual event features keynote speakers, breakout sessions, and a business pitch contest for its participants.
Visit WBCKentucky.org for updated information on past expos!