- Community Development
At Community Ventures, our goal is to provide the knowledge and resources that help you succeed.
We offer an array of essential business training and mentoring in the areas of business research, planning, marketing, and financing. We provide one-on-one advising and workshop opportunities where attendees can learn directly from outstanding leaders in our community on a variety of topics.
Counseling and business training offerings include:
• One-on-one sessions with our experienced business development specialists
• Ongoing counseling and support
• Business orientation
• Business development plans
• Personal budgets and financial projections
• Low-cost business training classes
• Valuable resource referrals
Business Builder Course
This six-session course provides the information needed to open and operate a successful business. Topics include business research and planning, marketing, financial reports, and how to finance your business. For more information, you can call toll free at (800)-299-0267 or contact the Business Development Specialist for your area (listed below).