- Community Projects
Bluegrass Local Food
About the WBC:
The Women’s Business Center of Kentucky helps female-owned businesses start and grow. We empower entrepreneurs by offering tools and support to established businesses so they can stabilize their companies, generate sustainable profits, strategize future growth, and contribute to the growth and economic development of our community.
The Women’s Business Center offers free, confidential business coaching to start-up and existing businesses.
Our services include:
• Customized, one-on-one business counseling (online, telephone, or in-person)
• Business plans, cash flow projections, and marketing plans
• Business coaching
• Access to capital for survival and growth
• Certification and procurement workshops
• Business webinars, workshops, and networking events covering all aspects of managing a successful business
• Financial education online training – eHomeAmerica.org
The Women’s Round-Tables is a peer-to-peer networking opportunity for women to learn about business culture from other successful women entrepreneurs. Participants gain a forum to share ideas, best practices, and success stories. The Round-Table groups discuss topics concerning procurement, financial resources, marketing, and access to capital.
We have Round-Tables in two locations:
• Louisville Round-Table – every fourth Friday
• Lexington Round-Table – quarterly
Note: If you are interested in becoming a speaker for a Round-Table, please submit the form below.